Friday, May 12, 2006
It's not a movie title, or new genre of music or some other shit. It's just another crap of me that I ought to share. Simply nothin interesting or another "Vini Vidi Vici". Remember "me", that I am Grey and working with lack of color or pattern. Coz that I am Grey, nothing can be compared to me. I have no enemy, I have no particular pattern and barely noticable. But I guess I am wrong all about that. Here comes my theory.

"Inside a human being, flesh blood and mind. No such thing as a person, we are all have different personalities. Some peoples said that The Almighty God created Adam and Eve to complete each other as person. Why? Why should other people complete ourselves and abandon our egocentric to admit it?
Life is not an absolute puzzle that need a completion by searching piece by piece of it to be a better person, not that simple. Life is a timebomb, that's why people had such thing like stress and depression. A person always in the middle of the puzzle and forced to choose many optional pieces to fit in "the personality". The personality will guide a person and be the path of life at the same time"

Sometimes, the personality is on the way to overhelm me. Instead to be White, I'll more become Black. Some part of my head start trembling and I am also tired. Tired of becoming a Grey person, I lost the balance for being in the middle. Grey here means "smile when u re mad, happy when u re sad, laugh on screaming, dreaming on day time". How did it happen? I got the cycle of my thought drawn up, try to compare it to the others. Do you have cycle of thought?

Other side of me, up until now, is a "Deposit Box". It will safe all up my failure's effect into the account. That's why "Other side of me" box stop on cycling the current. Others than the box is my Grey Life's cycle of thought. I hope my saving won't do harm hahaha. Cycle of thoughts are not the same to all the people. I hope to find a person with interesting cycle.

NB: Do you pay any attention to this crap?
 
posted by gerry at 5:43 AM
2 Comments:


At Sat May 13, 08:10:00 PM, Blogger Jeng Ungu

apakah ur deposit box itu bisa juga dikatakan sbagai ur potential alter ego character yg belum ter expose??

 

At Sun May 14, 05:06:00 AM, Blogger gerry

that's the word "alter ego". haha ketemu jg akhirnya...yup kemungkinan besar, takut kali kalo someday and someway keluar..