Saturday, March 18, 2006
I am pretty tired now, but I forced myself to post somethin to my Grey Blog. My girlfriend told me to post somethin, coz I didn't post anythin for couple of days. She is quite pushy for asking me this, something like…. "I wanna know what u have been doing, wats new bout..". I get the idea from her SMS to me, but it was enough to charge the battery. Here I am, typing and wondering, what kind of crap should I write today?

Okay, a little confession... I skipped all my class today, nothing really matters. I hate class in Friday, like mocking me who will enjoy weekend for the next 2 days (for me it’s 3 day…no class in Monday..). But I make some progress on my assignments, maybe it will be done around next week *yeaaaahhhh..*. But I still have 2 more assignments to go, and 3 weeks to the due date...so layin back a little bit won’t be any problem. I punched my "un-socialized mode" on today; I woke up around 9, didn’t bath, didn’t brush my teeth, didn’t have breakfast, I didn’t even out of my room...I just sat in front of my PS2 and play until 3. Thank God to my fellas, who knocked my door and ask me out for playin pool. If not, I bet I could spend whole day being a caveman *personal record...2 days without food*. But don’t take it wrong, I am a social person and love being around people, but I don’t mind to be with myself as long as it takes to take my "social mode" on. I call it my "light side" haha.

Crap in my head

Have u ever deal with cocky person? And wondering what will make him stop? At least keep his feet on the ground? Here are some tips to deal with that kind of human being:

• Keep your head up, never let him/her thinks that he/she is better than you
• Give responds, not compliment
• Never let him/her know every little details about you
• Keep listening, but avoid eye-contact
• When he/she keep boasted up, counter attack will be necessary
• Take him/her to your list haha

Hope it useful and believe me or not there is a tutorial for this kind of situation. I just summarize it to keep it handy. Check eHow: How to deal with Impossible People.

Currently listening to Duality - Slipknot
 
posted by gerry at 3:14 AM
1 Comments:


At Mon Aug 26, 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Andai bs kembali ke masa2 itu. Byk yg mau gw lakukan.. andaikan andaikan dan andaikan... andaikan msh ada libur semesteran sebulan; andai ad yg bs gw lakukan utk membalik wktu. diikuti dgn kata menyakitkan; sayangnya sayangnya dan sayangnya.sayangnya skrg sdh tdk mungkin T.T
Terima kasih sdh mengenalkan gw dgn arti sayang sesungguhnya. U sell menjd yg terbaik dlm hdp gw; selalu. Miesz_oe