Thursday, September 07, 2006
I've made my journey
Thou abyss and "Luci" do
sip in the middle of nowhere
host by spirit
sound like an angel
"here is your path"
"you should choose"
"now, you lost"

Who said there is no wine in hell?
Who said there is fire in hell?
Who said there is always white in heaven?
Who said angels are singing in hell?
I have my own paradise
My third-eye
not blind

I have no doubt that there is a princely garden
Afterlife
Created in heaven?
I said
What the hell?

- Gerry -

I don't care if there is Hell or Heaven. How about judgement day? I'll say "just be positive, even though we are not electron"
 
posted by gerry at 5:57 PM
2 Comments:


At Thu Sep 07, 09:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

woiy mas gerry!
jadi gak nih mo ngebajak lagu india bareng2??
hehe..

 

At Sat Sep 09, 11:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Afterlife
Created in heaven?
I said
What the hell?
....

yg diatas keren banged euy!!! 4thumbs up for you!!

yg ini juga mantap habiss

"just be positive, even though we are not electron"

=DD