Tuesday, August 29, 2006
I suppose nobody wanna hear me whining all over the place about what's wrong with everything. If you a good listener, what are you about to witness is more likely will be beyond your imagination. I have a very long list to complain about, and not even single of it has anything to do with my own life. Let me get it straight, I have a perfect life and promising day ahead of me.

The question will be "why should I complain about everything?". A little brief of myself, I am more likely a easy-come-easy-go person. I barely have guts to complain with anybody around me, scared of dragging them off with me.

When everything get upper-handed, let me write something. I would like to send a letter to Supreme Being or God upstairs who I believe existed. Since I am an agnostic, I don't have any particular name for Him. I don't know how much is it cost, but still...let me write.

Dear God,
I know You've been busy all this time, and have no reason to even listen to a low-life like me. But lend me some of Your time, and read my letter and feel the grief I attached in here.

First of all, how is it goin? Everything have been quite rough lately, huh? I don't know what kind of media information do You have there, I am sure you had noticed (or one of your messenger had told you) about everything going on here.

God, It's messed up down here, and everybody are crying. In case you haven't noticed yet, the war never stop, God. Even though we, humankind, already told about Cain and Abel as the foundation of hatred...but still, we can't accept this. Nobody want to get hurt or see anybody else get hurt. When we think that everything is getting better, something else is coming up at another place. I don't understand anything about what they called politic, but they have already goin too far. I can smell blood, hatred, rage and revenge everywhere around this world, which I don't understand. I just don't get it, but still I am a mere human with no different than others.

Talking about differences, I am glad that we were born with significant differences. I can't imagine if we are all the same. I don't want other peoples are just like me, as others don't want to be just like me. I love tea and some others love coffee, that how should it works. It must be planned far before you created human kind, I give you the biggest creadit for this. Know what? I've been going out with a girl, who totally different with me and I admire her with all the differences. And amazingly, so does she..I am not the one who love differences.

But plz, just make one similarity between others. Make them understand Your plan, make them really appriciate differences, make them enjoy differences. Because that's not what happened lately. People blame each other, threaten each other, kill each other, all because differences. I don't really understant which one, but it must be between race, religious, political way of thinkin...name it. Everything have their own way to be solved without any hardship or foolish fight, rite God? They don't understand.

I am not saying all the people are bad or narrow-minded. Some of them are really care about each other, they help, they lend their hand, they send their support for the name of humanity. But it's never enough, always someone somewhere need something. I feel really ashame to not able helping with this tiny hands, but someday I hope I could.

I still have alot to say to You, but I don't want to waste Your time. It's just a thought, in case You are giving us a test, it's just too hard and awfully getting worse and worse. And for now and then, we might keep a low grade or even failed You.

Yours Forever,
Gerry
Get me a mailman, Now!!
 
posted by gerry at 12:49 AM
0 Comments: