Monday, May 15, 2006

It's true...know what? I'm kind of glad of his hobby, coz I also love to read this comic. The image on the left is the comic that he really crazy about, and he could ask me here in KualaLumpur to go all the way to Damansara just to buy all these comics. Do you think he will tell me to bring all these comics when I got home? No.....he will ask me to post it, coz he can't even wait hahaha. He asked me so much if it comes to comic as much as his expectation on my study. Wondering, what will happen if I fail all my subjects but in exchange I'll bring him bunch of new comics? Hmm...

Actually me and my father are a big fans of Tony Wong. We read few of his, but only crazy about 2 or 3 series. By the way, don't bother to read on the comic I put it in. It's the Chinese version, we read the Malay Version. Since the release in Indonesia was really slow, so we decide to read the Malay Version. Not bad though, but if you are Indonesian and try to read something in Malay on the first time, it will be very funny. The first time I read the Malay Version was not to read it, but laugh about their language. It's so goofy and so gay, but as the time goes I can handle it haha. ANybody interested on the story? I only got the Indonesian review

It's Monday and holiday for me, what should I do? Guess what, I have to do a trip to Damansara one more time to buy comics and go to Kuala Lumpur to give it to my father's friend. Yesterday, out of nowhere my father told me that his friend got a meeting in Kuala Lumpur on Monday and will be back to Indonesia on Tuesday and ask me to give him all those comics. Do I have a choice? And the only chance to see the comic courrier is on the night, coz he will be very busy on the meeting. Bad timing actually....I still got assignments to due on Wednesday. Usually, I will start complaining about what he told me to do, but not this time. I know it would not be a good idea to argue around his comics, it would never happen haha. Hope I still have enouh time for breakfast. Got to go on comic hunting...
 
posted by gerry at 8:16 AM
2 Comments:


At Tue May 16, 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Jeng Ungu

lum pernah baca tony wong.. tapi dulu pas sd suka banged sama tiger wong, tapak sakti dan pukulan geledek...

tony wong banyak euy judul komiknya... recommendation?? byk yg bilank long hu men bagus ya??

 

At Sat May 20, 05:15:00 AM, Blogger gerry

yup...long humen sama kok ma tiger wong, katanya si versi baru..tp ga tau barunya dimana he2