Monday, December 19, 2005
To be proud of, I am not in vain no more. I am glad, I lost all the burden that I took all this long. I am not gonna tell what it is about, or how it is gonna be. Coz it's over and I am gonna over it for sure. If it is a year ago, I will say that I'll be a bew man or somethin...no, not today. I am just gonna say "just face tomorrow more lightly.."

I am still in Yogyakarta now, where everything seem to be very cheap in value haha...I am not kiddin, every single things here are very cheap, you can name it: food, shoes, clothes...anythin. Especially when u have "quality" as the second thought in mind.


Malioboro Street, placed near Tugu Train Station, is the best place to shop. If you imagine Malioboro as clean tidy spot, u re out of your mind...but mark this out, it is lovely at night. The shopping activity took place in the pedestarian walk, haha the cheap stuff are here (especially when u re smart enough in bargaining...here we go, girl..). I am not really good in bargaining, so I was just able to bring a pair of shorts...nothin more. Intersted in art, welcome to the house!! In Malioboro, u even can smell the art, "pengamen" (street artist..) treat this place as their home.Every single night, most of them are students, perform music, traditional art or sell painting or sculpture. Yogyakarta is Malioboro.


miss somethin, somethin fancy to buy, there is Malioboro Mall around. I tell ya...complete shopping spot. (I placed the picture of Malioboro above..)
 
posted by gerry at 11:02 PM
0 Comments: