Saturday, November 12, 2005
Basically nothing seems important. I guess it doesn't bother me. I've just been letting everything wash over me recently. I can't be bothered with anything.

Current Mood: blase

But if I think it over, maybe it's not that bad. I won't feel that I'm too pathetic to startin over after what I've been through.

I wake up quite early this morning and went to play some ball with Bob. At first it was quite hard too keep up, coz it's been a while since I played the last time. After that I carried on, so not bad. Even though I got the feeling that I won't play anymore haha. For now I am really enjoying what I'm doin. The blog and the computer thing, maybe I want to learn about PHP tonight. Life is to carry on, baby.....

I just read some poems of Khalil Gibran and find some words that really interesting. If anyone want to enjoy "the bread and wine" of Gibran, visit this site. This is some of the words that I love:

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy"

Seems that pain and joy are the gift from God. Now I see why some of people and cult use something hurt as they religious method. May I conclude this poem by "love the pain, so you can love the joy".
 
posted by gerry at 12:43 PM
1 Comments:


At Sat Nov 12, 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Kelly

I am totally on the fence about the Davinci Code too. You got a cool blog man. I'm glad I clicked on yours and not the motorcycle diaries. Boring!!!!! Kell