Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Almost around 3 hours, I just worked on 2 things in this blog: the quick comment box and the sidebar source. Honestly, I was gonna give up....forgot how these things worked. With patience everything can be done. I am going to work on the CSS, maybe tomorrow....really tired rite now. Some sleep will be useful, anyway I also ran out of water, so I want to stay awake..should find some oasis some where hahaha

Good news yesterday, both Manchester United and AC Milan won their game. What a relieve, especially for MU. After had been suffered some losses early this season, maybe this is the step-stone. Viva MU, Viva Milan, Vucker Chelsea and Vucker Juve huahaha. Bout Milan? don't really have too much doubt about them, they always as expected, don't they? The rest of the story of MU, read the article
 
posted by gerry at 9:13 AM
1 Comments:


At Tue Nov 08, 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi there. I was cruising through the net looking for information that warned people about Pharmaceutical drugs. I must admit, when I was looking for newsletter, your site caught my attention. Right now, I am unsure if your site is exactly what I am looking for, but I am glad I stopped by. I've got to go now, but let me say Great post!