Friday, November 11, 2005
Because yesterday was a bad day, it's not making this day better. I am just want to think that I am on the right track. Something that I felt good about yesterday that I have a real good friends. Although they kinda a bit pushy about stuff but I think they are right, really guyz.

Yesterday I got caught by my warden about the room rent, which I think it is normal. The worse part is that I also got caught about my smoking things and also the hot plate. But he didn't mind about my ciggarretes and hot plate, coz "buddy my dear friend, you already in a big trouble now...so why don't u just start to pack your things?" hahaha that right and I am still laughing here and wait for something even worse. No big deal, my rent would be settled by today and get ready for the next step

Today is Richie's Birthday Party, no it's not even a party....even better, it's a food happen here. Eat everything till you gonna throw up...what is better than that? Hope I won't forget it, coz today will be my last day to fell somethin "OKAY' this year. ANyway, Happy Birthday Richie...

NB: Never cheat about your birthday's date again....you make us all confuse, it is 7th November rite? hahaha
 
posted by gerry at 10:16 AM
1 Comments:


At Thu Jul 27, 05:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »