Saturday, November 19, 2005
It's funny when you know everything are not just I expected to be. Chronologically, 5 days before today, I slept on my stinky bed wondering about beautiful things about my hometown, Padang. I planned to go everywhere, the new plaza...La Belo, the beach, my friend's place and even to my high-school.

15 November 2005, I arrived at the new airpot, MIA (Minang International Airport)...also a brand new airport. So I thought that I will see more brand new stuff a second after I hit the town. Yeah, it's quite true...few thing are diferrent and makes me fell excited for the next day, when I hit the road with my Harrier.

16 November 2005, I ate very good breakfast that I never had for the last 4 months. And I went to LaBelo for the first time and everything went dull. Nobody there, just a bunch of people...quite old and I never met them before. OKay...Fine, I went straight to my friend's place who unfortunately in the middle of exams...ok great. Lose grip to handle. I went home, watch movie and wait till dawn to call my girlfriend, which the best thing I did for the wole day.

17 November 2005, No differences from the last day. Except my sister's birthday quite cheered me up. Happy Birthday Gita...Love you. The party, actually, quite annoying...why? too many toddlers to handle and too much noise. You know, kids these days...hahaha

18 November 2005, Still in progress...I plan to go to my girlfriend's parent's house. Hope today I can catch up with some of my buddys

NB: HTML, XML, VBscript, CSS, M-Access, JavaScript....
 
posted by gerry at 10:27 AM
0 Comments: