Tuesday, November 29, 2005
It's been 2 weeks since I came to Padang and guess what...I am not feeling so bored anymore. I have a quite great time here with my friends, my meal and also my room. The worst came last Saturday, I had a big fight wif my girlfrind - quite annoying actually - but at least we can settle down and drop the subject right away. I always love you girl...you know that, don't you?

I got some tasks to do before I go to Jakarta. Few "inside stuff" and my mom also want me to take some of her shoes - you don't want to know how many. I miss my brother in Jogja too, I wish I can go as soon as possible. Have a lot of things to tell you bro....

This is maight be my last post this week. Hope I will post more after my journey around Java hahaha

Depature date : 3 December 2005
Departure time: 06.00 AM
(not even close to breakfast...shhh)
 
posted by gerry at 6:01 PM
0 Comments: