Friday, December 09, 2005
Jakarta, in a really good mood

Arrived on last Saturday, this is my first post since I drop my ass into Jakarta. Quite amazing to see Jakarta, everytime I come. As a capital city, Jakarta is the best place to spend money and look for somethin new. With no offense, unfortunately Jakarta is not the best place for un-patient people. Yesterday was even worst, I went from Daan Mogot to Slipi for almost two hours, sleepy and dissent in Blue Bird Taxi. God Bless me, I can control myself not to yell to a motorcycle which hit the cab from the back. WHAT THE F***! From "experienced" people I learn about "never late" or "never make any exact appointment", coz they will never work hahaha...I got the point though

I woke up quite early this morning to bring my grandmother's eyedrop. She is quite okay now, compare the last time I see hear with all pipe all over her body. She is still struggling to complete her physiotherapy...yeah some part of her body are still numb from the effect of stroke she got earlier. Now, I miss her spirit to teach and read, coz she never do that anymore...she is too weak to do all that things, for some times she wasn't able to talk. Wish u all the best Eyang...

After about an hour, I flew away to Citraland, the nearest mall around the hospital. See...when I say the nearest, it means less than 2 hours on ride. The last time I was here around 4 years ago, so I can't quite remember the place. Woow...It's quite big inside, good stuff and ladies off course.....how miserable I am when I thought it's not worth it to be explored. The problem just the distance I have to take from here to my place, quite far and spend to much money for the cab. Naahh...that's okay, coz this is the only place that I can meet my girlfriend. She never want to go somewhere that too far from her university...fine. ahahha

Next stop : Jogjakarta Departure time : 8.15 AM (by train..) Departure date : Monday, 12 December 2005
 
posted by gerry at 2:55 PM
1 Comments:


At Sat Jul 22, 07:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »