Thursday, December 22, 2005

Munich, a movie by Steven Spielberg and that's it...that's all I need to know about. Spielberg's movie will always be a boom. no matter how colosal or oldies it is. The review wrote that it took place in after Munich Olympic's massacre in 1972, something to do about the Isreali somethin. The lead role will be Eric Bana, I think he was also the actor in Jurassic Park, am I right? For the complete review, you must click here

Actually I never heard about this movie until I see the full review, so if it's old or new...I don't know. But I love Steven Spielberg's creation, even we can catch the emotion in War of the Worlds. The problem that makes this movie look like a crap was because people are expecting much about heroic scene, but responsible father.

Yet another movie that worth to be waited for is Da Vinci Code by Tom Hanks. I am really have much curiousity what Tom Hanks will look like in that movie. But his acting ability could be counted as the best in Hollywood and will be seated in the same row with Al Pacino and Robert de Niro. Tom Hanks can act like a man with low IQ (Forrest Gump) and foreigner with perfect accent (The Terminal), and he did it perfectly...bravo. So it will be no matter for him to be a simbiology lecturer like Robert Langdon, or somethin quite natural person (I won't say that Langdon has a really natural personality...he's obsession to iconology was quite freak me out)

Talkin about books, Da Vinci Code is one from many books that people like to blog about. Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince also on the list. The rest of books on the list most likely books that talk about economics and politics, or other paranoia that too much to handle by me. I hate boring books. The list was arranged by New York Times, see the full list
 
posted by gerry at 8:11 PM
1 Comments:


At Fri Dec 23, 11:08:00 PM, Blogger Banana Pancake

hey! hwe'', well this is my short opinion 'bout recent movies i've watched: "i'm lookin forward for 'the davinci code the movie' too. udah nonton proof? wuah, film keren tuh. worth it bwat ditonton. oiya, narnia sucks! hwe''.

and one more thing: i've search once, and i didn't find the word 'old' in the dictionary of the bloggers. hwe''