Thursday, December 22, 2005
I almost running out of time here, for the next 2 days I'll be gone for good haha not really. I might come to visit my brother again, but off course not...in near future. I'll be going to Jakarta to see my mom for a while. Actually I am not sure if I'll take the night train or the morning one. Both of them will sure be fine, but I think I'll take the morning one...two reasons: more views and more people to talk to. Let's deal with it tomorrow

Next stop : Jakarta
Departure date: 24 December 2005
Departure time: either 10.00 AM or 8.30 PM

I just called my girlfriend. She apologize coz she turned off the cellphone, coz she is in the middle of study for the exam tomorrow. No problem sweetie, I will just lookin forward for the New Year Eve that we will spend together. Good luck for ur exam....Love the voice that keep buzzing in my head
 
posted by gerry at 12:46 AM
0 Comments: