Thursday, July 27, 2006
I hate to say this, but i might come to the edge. I'm sick with the templates error on Blogger. I need to edit my HTML, but the code keep dissapearing from the code sheet.

Yesterday, I tried to use Haloscan on my commenting system. HaloScan asked me to backup my HTML code, I said yes...in case if I don't like their services. And yes, I decided to not using Haloscan, because the pop up commenting system will not be too comfortable for some of my friends. The fucked up things happens when I opened my templates code, and I realize the code had dissapeared from particular area till the end of the code. What I didn't understand is why my blog still can be opened when there is no more in my code?

So, I just copy paste my previous code to the templates, which luckily stored in my very own computer. But...where are my previous comments? grrrrrr......Now I lost all my comments and have no idea what's going on. Hope Blogger will realize the error soon and try to fix it. It's not the first time I have to copy paste the code, which suddenly dissapear from the sheet.
 
posted by gerry at 1:10 PM
1 Comments:


At Fri Jul 28, 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Hannie

haha.... halo scan gue jarang error. yang ada, guenya jarang ngeblog sekarang *apa hubungannya!!!!????*

salam kenal yo urang awak. sanang juo bisa basobok di internet :)