Thursday, June 01, 2006


Celebrating the World No Tobacco Day 2006 in May 31, 2006, we
--concerned weblog writers-- would like to remind us all about
the danger of tobacco.

1. Reminding us all that tobacco is DEADLY IN ANY FORM.
Cigarettes, pipes, bidies, kreteks, clove cigarettes, snus,
snuff, smokeless, cigars, they are all deadly.

2. Reminding us all that tobacco in all types and names and
flavors are deadly alike. Tobacco is DEADLY IN ANY DISGUISE.
Mild, light, low tar, full flavour, fruit flavoured, chocolate
flavoured, natural, additive-free, organic cigarettes, PREPS
(Potentially Reduced-Exposure Products), harm-reduced... they
are all deadly. Those kinds of labelling doesn't show the
products are any less dangerous.

3. Demanding the Government of Republic of Indonesia to ratify
the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO FCTC) as
soon as possible, for the health of future generation.
Indonesia is the only country in Asia that is still not in the
FCTC.

Internet, May 31, 2006

The Undersigned,

- Gerry -

-------------------------------------------

Apparently yesterday was World No Tobacco Day. I have no idea, until I visited Priyadi's Place. Supporting is never hurt, since I think it will give me some "little" time to quit. Heavy smoker? Yes, I am. And I never know till someone told me so.

Okay, let's talk about it. I am supporting World No Tobacco Day, not because of it's deadly mean or whatever hazardous. Tobacco is dangerous for your health, yes I admit it. But for concerning about this things like it is the only killing instrument in this civilization. There are so much things that can bring you 5-feet under, buddy. People are wasting their time worrying about particular issue, and then forget about the main factor for us being killed every single day. What is the factor? No, no...it's THE Factor. It's ourselves, human.

The enemy of human race is theirselves and their fuckin brain. Not Tobacco, Not AIDS, Not Drugs, Nothin but Ourselves. Whose idea is it to roll tobacco, light it and suck it? Not the tobacco. Whose fault that we are now have to deal with skin cancer? Not the sun, it's our fault invented car, refrigerator and pollute the air and water.

Lets's get back to World No Tobacco Day Campaign. I am completely agree about it, no question out of it. Tobacco may ruin my life someday, I always try to quit but never work till now. Additional smoker or tobacco user might make it even harder for me to quit.

I am a quite crazy smoker and absolutely not proud about it.

NB: I talk about no tobacco, no smoking...isn't ironical?

Called for action? Get ur own
 
posted by gerry at 4:23 AM
1 Comments:


At Thu Jul 27, 06:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

best regards, nice info
» » »