Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Almost make a same mistake as i did. But I remember that I'm in a good hand.

The trip to Genting yesterday was quite fun and I did learn somethin. Everything around is not always what it seems to be. I learned that a good friend is a friend who always remind you, even they don't intend to do so. It's never to late for me actually, coz I always reserve second thought.

And precious things should always remain.......

NB: St. Louise Cardinals won Game 3 of World Series today. Watched the game at ESPN, but I thought it was post-season. The Great Albert Pujols.
 
posted by gerry at 1:38 PM
3 Comments:


At Thu Oct 26, 12:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ve is waiting for the interesting stories....

 

At Thu Oct 26, 06:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

minal aidin walfaidzin maaf lahir batin :) mudah2an kita jelang hari depan dengan lebih baik

 

At Wed Nov 08, 03:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

aaaa aku ingiiinn ke gentiiingg