Friday, October 20, 2006
"Out of Order I" speech by Pacino - And Justice for all


Taken from 1979 Pacino's movie, Justice for All. I bought the DVD few years ago, just because Pacino's name on it. Guess what? It's worth it every single penny. Al Pacino plays Arthur Kirkland, an incorruptible attorney who attempts to initiate reforms in the Maryland justice system. In the other hand, he forced by his swore enemy, Judge Fleming to act as his lawyer for a rape case. Later on, he discovered that Judge Fleming is real guilty. Dilemma between stand by his principal and step out of this business or deny his principal and be somebody that he doesn't.

The video above taken from the last scene in court. When Arthur Kirkland attack his own client, Judge Fleming in front of the whole court and media.
Follow up my favourite monologue:

Arthur Kirkland: [takes a moment to gather himself]
The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me was WHY??
Why would she lie? What was her motive or lying?
If my client is innocent, She's Lying. Why?
Was it blackmail? No. Was it jealousy? No.
Yesterday, I found out why.
She doesn't have a motive. You know why?
Because she's not lying.
And ladies and gentlemen of the Jury..........
the prosecution is NOT gonna get that man today, No!!
Because I'M GONNA GET HIM!
My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, SHOULD GO RIGHT TO FUCKING JAIL!
The son of a bitch is GUILTY!

Full Monologue for "Out of Order I" speech
 
posted by gerry at 5:25 AM
0 Comments: