Friday, October 20, 2006
"Out of Order II" speech by Pacino - Scent of Woman


THe scene from Scent of Woman, which make Al Pacino won his Oscar. Just feel like to share it. I watched it about 5 or 6 years ago at HBO. It's fuckin awesome, man. This blind man was tryin to impress the board committee with his blowin speech. If anyone want to see a great performance of a REAL actor...proudly present Lt. Col. Frank Slade

my favourite part here, the famous "out of order" speech:
"Out of order!!
I'll show you out of order!!
You don't know what out of order is Mr. Trask!
I'd show you
but I'm too old, I'm too tired, and I'm too fuckin' blind.
If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a FLAME-thrower to this place.
Out of order, who the hell do you think you're talking to?"

Full Monolgue for "Out of Order II" speech
 
posted by gerry at 3:56 AM
1 Comments:


At Thu May 26, 07:13:00 PM, Blogger hallsarah204@gmail.com

This is my favorite scene from "Scent of Woman", which made Al Pacino won his Oscar. Thank you for reminding! I'm still loving it, even it is an old movie! Keep it up, guys! I'll get back to you in a while! Should you have any questions, simply go to best editing services - edit-ing.services and ask!